Essential Health & Safety for Senior Executives (black card new or renewal) Mar
This half day course is aimed at senior executives, directors and senior managers who must have up to date knowledge of their health & safety responsibilities and liabilities. This course will provide the opportunity to obtain practical guidance on corporate manslaughter, gross negligence manslaughter and modern health & safety management techniques developed over recent years.
The content of this course will be local construction industry focused. The objective will be for delegates to know how to create safe systems of work and in so doing minimise individual and corporate liability.
Who Should Attend?
- Senior executives, directors or senior managers who wish to obtain a CSR card suitable to their level of seniority within their organisation.
- Senior executives, directors or senior managers who wish to keep abreast of health & safety developments.
Card Options - Please Read Carefully
Successful completion of the course fulfils the health and safety training requirements of one of the Construction Skills Register cards listed below:
- Black Senior Manager Card (new & renewal)
- Experienced Manager Card
- Academically Qualified Persons Card
- Profressionally Qualified Persons Card
Please ensure you meet the criteria for at least one of the cards above before attending this course.
Charlie Hutchison MBE
LLB, BSc, CEng FICE, CFIOSH, MCQI, CQP, Cert C11, RMaPS
*Note: The cost is for the course only. CSR cards are applied for separately.