CIF issues revised Standard Operating Procedures
Members working in the Republic of Ireland should be aware that the Construction Industry Federation in Dublin has updated its Construction Sector C-19 Pandemic Standard Operating Procedures. The latest version is Version 7: January 2021. The Standard Operating Procedures should be adhered to by companies working in the Republic of Ireland.
Updates to Version 7 include:
- CIF President's message
- Expanded section on mental health and wellbeing supports
- Updated advice on close contacts
- Inclusion of international travel restrictions
- Recommendation that sites require the wearing of face coverings/masks at all times
- Explanation provided of Covid-19 testing regimes
- Temperature testing on site entry is recommended
- Single occupancy of vehicles is recommended
- Offices should be regularly ventilated by opening windows
- Updated advice for meetings
- Link to Statutory Instruments related to the Covid-19 pandemic
For the avoidance of doubt this document applies to the Republic of Ireland only.
The CEF Covid 19 health and safety guidance can be accessed here.