FREE Workplace Health & Wellbeing Support Service - Year 4 now open!
Would your organisation benefit from a FREE Health & Wellbeing Support Service? Due to a fantastic funded initiative (supported by the Public Health Agency) your organisation may be able to avail of a free Workplace Health & Wellbeing support.
The aim of the initiative is to mentor and support businesses through a structured four stage process to improve the health, safety and well-being of their employees within the workplace setting.
This is currently year 4 of 4, and the programme has been a resounding success with over 600 business in Northern Ireland having availed with huge benefits to employee health being realised. Businesses range from large multinationals to small micro businesses.
Registration is now open for new workplaces, for a limited time only and best of all it is completely funded by the Public Health Agency.
An overview of what is provided:
- An opportunity to complete an evidence-based and employee wide health & wellbeing survey to identify areas of priority;
- A comprehensive and informative report outlining the health of employees;
- Health Champion training for a nominated individual
- Provision of resources such as action plan templates, guides, questionnaires and literature;
- Assistance with the development and implementation of a 3-year action plan;
- Delivery of 2 health & wellbeing sessions delivered by our specialist coordinators for your staff; &
- Assistance with the evaluation of all health & wellbeing initiatives implemented
How to register your interest?
To register your interest, please contact your area provider via their email below.
Belfast, Southern or South Eastern Trust areas
Northern Trust area
Northern Ireland Chest Heart & Stroke
Western Trust area