New HR advice and consultancy service launched
One of the key benefits of membership of the Construction Employers Federation (CEF) is the breadth of our membership services offering.
While our existing offer continues to be well received and utilised within the industry, it is vital that we continually seek to develop and enhance our services to members – and we are therefore delighted to announce our new partnership with Forde May Consulting today.
As our new HR advice and consultancy partner, Forde May Consulting will offer a wide range of exclusive CEF membership benefits including:
- A HR Hotline – 028 9043 2683 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org – for members with up to 20 minutes of free consultation or guidance around general HR issues
- Preferential rates for members who wish to engage the services of Forde May Consulting – 10% discount on agreed recruitment fees and daily rates
- Standard contracts of employment
- Regular HR related articles for the CEF website and our Weekly News Update
- A series of seminars directly related to key HR issues within the industry today
The series of seminars, of which there will be four in 2016, kicks off with an introduction to the range of services that Forde May Consulting can provide to members. The event at the CEF Headquarters, which is free to attend for members, will be held on Wednesday 23 March from 9.30-11am. If you would like to attend, then please contact Kathryn Webb at the CEF via 028 9087 7143 or email@example.com.
Although the dates are still to be confirmed, the remaining seminars for the calendar year will run as: HR Best Practice – Policies and Procedures (mid-June); Effective Recruitment and Selection (mid-September) and; Performance Management (late November/early December).
For further information, please contact David Fry on 028 9087 7143 or firstname.lastname@example.org