There are a number of key benefits of becoming certified by Safe-T-Cert.
First and foremost certification with Safe-T-Cert demonstrates to clients, main contractors, sub contractors and competitors that you manage your health and safety in a professional manner. It also proves to your staff that you value their health and safety.
Other key benefits include:
- Safe-T-Cert is approved as a third party health and safety certification scheme provider by the Northen Ireland Centre of Procurement Expertise (CoPEs) i.e. it meets the requirements of the Buildsafe NI Action Plan which is a requirement for tendering for public sector work in Northern Ireland.
- Included under the Competence of Contractor criteria in the Health & Safety Authority (HSA) guidelines to the Construction Regulations i.e. is recognised in the Republic of Ireland.
- Approved for UK procurement process under SSIP (Safety Schemes in Procurement) (Conditions apply).
- The scheme is supported by the Institute of Occuaptional Safety & Health (IOSH), a worldwide respected health and safety institution.
- Removes the need to complete the health and safety section of PQQs- simply upload your certificate to prove compliance
- Safe-T-Cert is a construction specific certification
- Auditors are highly qualified and experienced
- Newly certified companies may be eligible to claim back up to £500 off their first audit from CITBNI